Followers

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Sally & Squirrel

DSC09299

Afternoon all. It’s a little hectic here in the run up to Christmas, but I love this time of year. My decorations are up and the children (and me) are really getting into the festive spirit.

I have some Conie Fong inspirations for you today using the beautiful image Sally & Little Squirrel:

DSC09300

I’ve used the Helz Cuppleditch Winter Wonderland papers again on this make….I think they may be my favourite papers this year.

DSC09303

Supplies:

  • Image: Sally & Little Squirrel from Conie Fong 
  • Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers

  • DP: Winter Wonderland 6x6 Pad – Helz Cuppleditch
  • Card: Buff Card, White Card, and Neenah Desert Storm Card
  • Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Rectangle Multiframes and La La Land Crafts Holly flourish Die
  • Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley
  • Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
  • Embellishments: Seam Binding, Gems and Doodling

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...