Hello all. Sorry for the quietness here on the blog but I have had a pretty awful week and a half. Halfway through our day out at Legoland I started feeling poorly and after a trip to the doctors turns out I had Strep Throat and a Sinus infection all at the same time and it really did leave me feeling very poorly.
I’m starting to feel more or less back to normal, although I still feel quite tired, so for my make for Polkadoodles this week I have kept it very clean and simple with some colouring and simple mat and layering.
This uses the August Stamp of the Month:
- Image: August Stamp of the Month by Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- Card: Kraft Card, Red Card and Neenah Solar White Card
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Studios Scalloped Square Layering Dies
- Embellishments: Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by.