Morning all. I’m all muddled up after the Easter Weekend. I thought yesterday was Sunday and somewhere between that and some migraine medication I seem to have lost a day.
Anyhoo Pink Gem Designs are sponsoring the current challenge over at Cutie Pie Challenge and they asked us Pink Gem girlies to join in with the fun. Their theme is ‘Bunnies & Chicks’ and here is my card using Bunny with Flowers:
I thought I would give the watercolour markers a whirl again, and I also used them with some masking fluid to create the background paper.
- Image: Bunny with Flowers from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Whispers Watercolour Markers
- Dies & Punches: MFT Blueprint 27 Dies and Flower Flourish Die and Birdhouse Doublet Die Set from Polkadoodles
- Sentiment: Lili of the Valley Block Sentiments
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Paperflowers, Ribbon, Glitter Glue and Crackle Accents
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by