Morning All! Something exciting, other than my Birthday happened yesterday and that was the start of the March New Release inspiration over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
All the new releases will be available in the shop on 11th March and today we are showcasing Loving Couple:
This image would make a super sweet valentine card, but thought it would make a lovely anniversary card.
And some nice spring like colours to wish away all this dreary weather we have here at the moment.
- Image: Loving Couple rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir – Original Markers unless mentioned otherwise:
- Skin: Illustrators TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8 & FS9; DP2, DP1, PP2, PP1
- Hair Girl: EB7, MB$, MB3, MB2, MB1
- Hair Boy: BG10, BG9, BG7, BG5
- Yellow: GB9, GB6 GB4, GB1, TN1
- Blue: TB8, TB4, TB3, TB1, VB2
- Turquoise: BGR5, BT9, BT6, BT4, BT2
- Red: CR11, CR9, CR7
- Bench: RB8, TN9, TN7, TN5
- Sky: TB3, TB2, TB1, IB1, Blender
- Ground: BG7, BG5, BG3
- DP: An old Magazine freebie from Hot of the Press
- Sentiment: Clearly Besotted
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Scalloped Layering Squares, Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Rectangles and CC Designs Flower Dies
- Embellishments: Pearls
To see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog and don’t forget the new stamps are available in the Crafty Sentiments Designs Shop on Saturday.
Thanks for stopping by