Followers

Saturday 11 March 2017

Bunny Wishes

Mum 85th Birthday (4)

Evening All! I mostly make card just for myself but this evening I have a card to share with you that I made for an order. The only requirements were it was for a Mum who is turning 85 and it had to be A4 size.

I thought that would be a breeze, until I started to make it…..A4 is a large space to fill without everything looking a little lost.

So I used a couple of Lili of the Valley digi trios for this card, love that I can make them whatever size is needed and mix and match them too. This card uses Bunny Wishes Trio and Birthday Trio:

Mum 85th Birthday (2)

Not knowing what the recipients tastes are, I decided to use some soft and pretty colours

Mum 85th Birthday (5)

And some pretty flowers too

Mum 85th Birthday (9)

Supplies:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Sarah Bell said...

I love this card so much Lisa! - Now following your beautiful blog as well :) Would love it if you followed me too! - hugs, Sarah - http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk/

Rene said...

This is absolutely precious! Thank you so much for sharing your cutie with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...