Followers

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Molly Floats

Molly Floats (3)

Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday!

Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see ‘Anything Goes’ as long as you use a Tiddly Image. So today I’ve used another Molly image and this time it’s Molly Floats:

Molly Floats (2)

A slightly different colour combo today, which I based on some quite old MME papers that I happened upon when I was giving the craft room a bit of a clean and tidy!

Molly Floats (1)

Supplies:

  • Image: Molly Floats by Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Grey Card, Pink Card, and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: My Minds Eye
  • Stamps: Mini Tag Sentiments from Lili of the Valley 
  • Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Floral Ovals dies and an MS Border Punch
  • Embellishments: Doodling, pearls, a button, ribbon and Wink of Stella

Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

3 comments:

Christine L said...

So gorgeous Lisa... stunning colouring! I'd love to know your Copic hair combo..

Christine x

Cheri Burry said...

Such a sweet adorable card!

JanR said...

Beautiful! I love how sparkly it looks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...