Followers

Monday 22 February 2016

Spider Hero Andy

Spiderman Andy (3)

Morning All. It’s been a busy weekend here in the West house. End of half term and my eldest turning 6 on Saturday. So a family party Saturday and a friends party yesterday and today’s a teacher training day so we are having a nice relaxing day at home.

Time for a bit of catching up and we have a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge. The theme was picked by me and after I told you you it was my boys birthday you’ll see why I chose ‘Boys Birthday’ Winking smile

I have used one of my favourite Andy images for this one… Spider Hero Andy

Spiderman Andy (2)

Supplies:

  • Image: Spider Hero Andy from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Red, Blue and White card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Stamps: Violets Alphabet from Lawn Fawn, Hobbycraft Number Stamps and Clearly Besotted Sentiment
  • Ink: Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ Inkpad
  • Dies and Punches: Spellbinder Plain and Pinking Circle Dies
  • Embellishments: Ribbon, Glitter Glue, doodling and Gems

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is fantastic Lisa and I bet Elliot was thrilled to bits with his brilliant card!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...