Followers

Friday 26 February 2016

Dino-Tastic Birthday

Dino-Mite (4)

Morning All! 

A couple of weeks back we made a trip to London to the Natural History Museum. One of the friends we were meeting up with had a birthday that day so we had a bit of a dinosaur theme going and I created his card using the fabulous Dino-Mite.

It’s Fab Friday over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog so here is my make:   

Dino-Mite (2)

I downloaded the font from Dafont and I thought it had a very Flintstone-esque look to it and fit the theme perfectly

Supplies:

  • Image: Dino-Mite from Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Grey card (although it looks green in the pics) and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Wording: Font Rock Font available on Dafont and Rockwell Extra Bold

Got some errands to run today and then tomorrow I’m off to the Make-It Craft Show in Farnborough. So excited as it always falls a week before my birthday and Hubby let’s me shop for my pressies Winking smile

Thank you for stopping by

Lisa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a great card Lisa. Have a good spend!! xx

JanR said...

Wonderful card! I especially love how you coloured the ground. Have fun crafty shopping!

Sue said...

Hi Lisa, I love this card - you have coloured that gorgeous image beautifully - (I have never coloured this one, I am always a bit scared by the expanse of colour)! - The font is perfect!
Hope you had fun at Farnborough - bit too far for me that one.
Sue...xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...