Followers

Friday 29 January 2016

Ricky Goes Fishing

Ricky Goes Fishing (3)

Morning All! I’m here with another Tiddly Inks Fab Friday make.

I mentioned before that I have a fair few birthdays to create for in January and several are for men folk. This time it’s Father-in-Laws Birthday card I have to share with you and I’ve used Ricky Fishing Expert:

Ricky Goes Fishing (2)

Supplies:

  • Image: Ricky Fishing Expert from Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Black card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: Lili of the Valley ‘Father Knows Best’ Paper Pad
  • Dies & Punches: Clearly Besotted Word Dies, Whimsy Corner Die, Sizzix Fancy Tag and Framelit Dies and a Hobbycraft Mini Tag Punch
  • Stamps: Clearly Whimsy Stamps Relatives
  • Ink: Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ Inkpad
  • Embellishments: Ranger Crackle Accents, Pearls and Natural Twine

Thank you for stopping by

Lisa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so cute Lisa, an adorable image and I love the grown up papers and die cut sentiment xx

Sue said...

Hi Lisa, this is a great card for a chap! I love your colouring and I think your card design is gorgeous with that super sentiment die.
Sue...xxx

JanR said...

Fab card! Love how you did the sentiment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...