Followers

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Sweet Girl


Evening all. As if three posts in one day wasn’t enough I thought I would pop back with another creation, hehe!

I have made a lot of cards this year, probably the most ever and as I don’t sell them I am starting my own little card mountain! I thought I would get back to making some other things. I already have my colouring journal where I just make pretty pages for me to keep but I thought I would make a little album of memories and pictures.

I’m not into art journaling or even really into scrapbooking so I thought I would do it in my own way. So I’ve decided to make an album and make pages that represent what’s stored after them (a bit like file dividers) if that makes sense.

This one represents my little girl who will turn 3 in January and I have some really cute pictures and her drawings that I want to keep behind it. I’ve used the super cute Willow from Art by Miran:



And I’m going to throw my hat into ring for the DT call that is open on the Art by Miran blog. I would love the chance to join the team but there are some absolutely fabulous entries already, so I’ll just have to keep everything crossed! I love the style of Miran's images and they are all so super cute and if I was selected it would just be an absolute honor to work with such a fabulous team.

Supplies:
  • Image: Willow from Art by Miran 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Brown, Kraft and Pink card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: First Edition ‘Sweet Owl’ 8x8 paper pad
  • Embellishments: Pearls, Tim Holtz Chit Chat Stickers and doodling
I promise that’s the last post from me today! Thank you for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Corinne said...

sooo pretty..
Good Luck
hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...