Followers

Friday 6 November 2015

Let It Snow

Snowman (3)

Morning all. Did you celebrate Bonfire Night yesterday? We have a family fireworks party and BBQ every year on whichever Saturday is closest to Bonfire Night so we will be enjoying our fireworks tomorrow night Smile

Anyhoo, back to the point of my post and it’s time for another Fab Friday post over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog. you may see a bit of a theme with most of the cards I’m making and posting at the moment………I’m in full on Christmas mode!! This card uses Snowy Wishes and Snowman :

Snowman (1)

I have to keep reminding myself not to get carried away with the embellies on the the Christmas cards that I will be posting,  but this one really didn’t need anything extra anyway!

Supplies:

  • Image: Snowy Wishes and Snowman from Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Echo Park ‘Very Merry Christmas’ 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Card: Red and Black card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

JanR said...

Love this. Perfect for the mail. I might have to case this one! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...