Followers

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Whatcha Doing?

Whatcha Doing (5)

Morning All, it’s time for Tiddly Tuesday over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and we have a new challenge for you. Our theme this time around is Let’s Get Krafty, which is a big hurrah from me as I love to use Kraft card on my makes.

I originally made this card for our last challenge but my little triangles under the main image looked to0 much like a square (the challenge was no squares allowed!!) so I made another card knowing I could use this one for this challenge instead.

Whatcha Doing (3)

I’ve used the image Whatcha Doing? and it was a fabulous image to practice my hair colouring on!

Supplies:

  • Image: Whatcha Doing?  by Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: A very old Papermania 6x6 Pad
  • Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: X-Cut Square Punch, Go Kreate Large Circle Dies, Spellbinder Plain Square Dies and Spellbinder Plain and Scalloped Circle Dies
  • Sentiment: Paula Pascual Double Saying Stamp Set
  • Ink: Archival ‘Sepia’ Inkpad
  • Embellishments: Doodling, Lace, Pearls, Glitter Glue and Mini Staples

Hope you can play along with us and thank you  for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

JanR said...

Great card! I really like all the sparkle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...