Followers

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Let’s Bake!

Apple Berry (3)

Morning All! It’s my turn to share some Elisabeth Bell love over on the Digi Bells Blog today. I’m starting to make a recipe/baking book and I thought Apple Berry was the perfect image to use:

Apple Berry (2)

My style is bouncing all over the place at the moment I think it’s just how the mood takes me as I sit down to craft and as you can see I was in a frou frou mood when I made this one (well for me anyway!).

I liked the font on the chipboard letters but they were cork effect and didn’t match so I coloured them with a marker and doused them in glitter!!

Supplies:

  • Image: Apple Berry by Elisabeth Bell 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Red, Blue, White and Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Hobbycraft Heart Punch, Go Kreate Frilly Frames #10 Dies, Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies and Cutlery Dies from Whiff of Joy
  • Embellishments: Doodling, Doily (covered in paint), Glitter Glue, Flower Trim, Jute Mesh, Ribbon Bow, Pearls, Paper Flowers and Glitter Glue.

Hope you can play along with us and thank you  for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Adorable!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...