Followers

Thursday 27 August 2015

DT Call at Tiddly Inks

Wryn Have Heart (3)

Afternoon All. I’m enjoying a rare day with no children! They stayed at my parents last night so Hubby and I  could go out and celebrate our Wedding Anniversary.  It’s not all fun and games though I’m in the middle of a big clean up as the builders have finished and I’ve got to move us back into our bedroom and ensuite…….you wouldn’t believe how far the dust went.

Anyhoo back to the point of my post….the DT call at Tiddly Inks. The card I made for the call is my Hubby’s Anniversary card, so I couldn’t post it until I’d given it to him. I’ve used Wryn Have Heart but if you would like to take a look at my other Tiddly Inks makes please click here  http://craftingbelle.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Tiddly%20Inks 

Wryn Have Heart (2)

I was a bit brave on this one as I attempted to colour the background to look like wallpaper…I think it turned out OK!

Supplies:

  • Image: Wryn Have Heart from Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Aqua and Pink card, White Swiss Dots card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Fiskars 3-in-1 Heart Corner Punch
  • Embellishments: Glitter Glue and Alpha Stickers

Right I must get back to the cleaning!

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

The background looks fab, gorgeous card, good luck and Happy Anniversary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...