Followers

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Halloween

Morning All. What with my lack of crafting and blogging and Mr Blogger not publishing the post I did do, I’m not doing very well at the moment! But better late than never I’m here with my Halloween make for the current challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge where the theme is ‘Trick or Treat’

I like to decorate the window of the house on Halloween so that other Trick or Treaters know we are are friendly and don’t mind having them knock on our door. So I made this little plaque to hang in the window using the gorgeous Broomstick Chloe and lot’s of traditional Halloween colours.

Supplies:

  • Image: Broomstick Chloe from Pink Gem Designs
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers and Copics
  • DP: DCWV Latte Paperstack
  • Card: Copic X-Press it Blending Card and Black card from stash
  • Stamps: Sentiments from the Whiff of Joy Fall Stamp Kit
  • Dies & Punches: Fiskars Border Punch and Spellbinder Plain Circle Dies
  • Embellishments: Flat back Pearls, Paper Flowers, Button, Ribbon, Twine and doodles with a black fineliner.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...