Followers

Saturday 5 July 2014

Celebrate

It’s time for July’s challenge at Sarah Hurley 365 and this month it’s the theme Celebrate. Please hop over to the Sarah Hurley 365 blog to find out why Clare chose this theme.

Here is my ‘piece’ (for once it isn’t a card)! using a fabulous stamp set designed by our very own Jaine Drake. The stamps are called Tweet Tweet and can be found here in Sarah’s Shop.

As I said before it’s not a card and I’m not quite sure what it is but I was playing with the stamps and had my watercolour paints out and this just kinda happened. I’m not into journaling or anything like that but I think I made pop this into a little folder and maybe add to now and then when the mood strikes.

The sentiments in the set and the images of little birds and hearts made me think very strongly of family. I’ve had some friends and acquaintances who have recently lost parents and loved ones and I think that led me to the words I have used (partly written in my own dodgy handwriting!).

Supplies:

  • Tweet Tweet stamp set by Jaine Drake
  • Paints: Water colour pans
  • Inks: Archival ‘Jet Black’
  • Embellishments: Dymo Label Maker, Silver Gel Pen, Calligraphy Pen and clock embellishment from one of Sarah’s A Few of My Favourite Things kits

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the stamps & fab design.

Donna x

jaine drake said...

I love your card Lisa, the colour is beautiful and I just love love love what you did with my stamps. Thank you. xx:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...