Followers

Monday 17 March 2014

Pretty Pastels



Might be time for some more painkillers as my face and head are throbbing again :-( at my eye isn’t so puffy! Anyhoo a new challenge started on Friday over at Jellypark and our theme this challenge is Pretty Pastels.

I’ve used a gorgeous image Bunny Rabbit to make a Mother’s day card for my Mum-in-Law…



I took a standard 6x6 card blank and trimmed off the corners to make a slightly different shape.



Supplies:
  • Image: Bunny Rabbit from Jellypark 
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: Magazine Freebie
  • Card: Papermania yellow textured card
  • Stamps: Scrabble Tiles and sentiment from Whimsy Stamps 
  • Embellishments: Paper Flowers, Twine, Wink of Stella Clear Pen, Viva Decor Cream Pearl Pen and Viva Decor Black Pearl Pen
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by
Lisa

1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning lisa.really beautiful design and the bunny is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...