Followers

Monday 24 June 2013

Christmas at Stamp Addicts

Afternoon all. Hope you had a lovely weekend. We had friends visit on Saturday, so a pub lunch was called for and yesterday (in between feeding baby Emily) I had a lovely crafty day. Hopefully I have managed to get my self a little ahead with DT work in preparation for a holiday in a couple of weeks time. Plus it beats the ‘Chasing My Tail’ I’ve been doing for the last few months.

Now back to the original point of my email, as anyone who knows me well will tell you I am not good promoting myself or sharing my achievements, so it’s no surprise that I forget to let you all know that I have joined the Stamp Addicts Design Team…

StampAddictsDTblinkie

As part of the Design Team application I hade to make some samples for Sarah and was thrilled to bits when the samples were shown on Create & Craft TV at the end of April. 

Stamp Addicts next show on Create & Craft is tomorrow (Tuesday 25th) at 2pm and is part of the Christmas Event so Sarah will be bringing lovely new Stamp Addicts Christmas stamps and I thought I would give you a sneaky peak of some of the samples I have made.

Snowflake Splendour (3)

The above card uses the dove image from the Snowflake Splendour stamp sheet, stamped and embossed with Pink Pearl embossing powder. The background has been stamped using the three small snowflakes from the same set and dusted with pearl Perfect Pearls. It has been mat and layered on pink mirri card and a glitter border, ribbon and flowers added.

Christmas Holly (4)

This card uses the sentiment and holly stamps from the Christmas Holly stamp sheet. The sentiment was stamped with Brilliance Graphite Black ink and the holly was stamped with Memento inks and I’ve used a water brush to pull the colour over the leaves. This has been mat and layered on green and red card. Just added some red gems to the berries for a really CAS card.

Don’t forget to tune into the show tomorrow at 2pm on Create & Craft and also pop over to the Stamp Addicts Blog to see more samples from the rest of the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

3 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations on your new DT place Lisa, it is well deserved as your cards are gorgeous and beautifully designed
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

This is gorgeous Lisa & congrats on joining the Stamp Addicts DT.
C xx

Nancy Hjortness said...

Love the Santa mouse image and what you did with it -----Nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...