Followers

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Simply Fabulous from Kanban

Not a good start to the week for me. We came back from our weeks holiday to a broken boiler,so no hot water or heat (luckily our shower is electric). Thanks to a lovely engineer who came out at lunchtime it’s now working again and I’ve warmed up enough that my fingers can type this post!

I’ve got some more of the dreaded housework to do so just a quick post to share another of my Kanban makes:

  IMG_5887 IMG_5888 

Kanban items used: Simply Fabulous Gilt Damask Background Card CRD1698, Regency Butterflies Black Toppers PCT1918, Baroque Cameo Toppers PCT1926,  
Gold Mirri Card A4MRGO, Mink Pearl Card A4PRL240MI Card, Ivory Card A4220IV, Butterfly Stamp Set STAMP03, Foam Pads and Gems

Items from my stash: Walnut Stain Distress Ink, Fiskars Border Punch, Ribbon and Glitter Glue.

I may well be back later with some more cards to share as I seem to be creating loads of personal cards for myself at the moment… including two birthday cards and a new baby card and I’ve still got a Naming Day card and present to finish.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

1 comment:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Lisa.
C xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...