Followers

Thursday 25 October 2012

Ribbon or Twine at PCJ

Warm in the Winter Christmas Card Close Up

Happy Thursday! I may or may not be still in bed when you read this….I’m staying with my parents for a couple of days, whilst my Dad has a minor operation, and my lovely Mum always gives me the chance to have a little lie in by getting up with Elliot. Unfortunately though as the Baby Bump grows I am less and less inclined to lie in as the bed is becoming a bit uncomfortable….roll on January…wait a minute what am I thinking….then it will be back to night feeds and the like…good job babies are so cute.

Anyway enough of my waffle I’m here to share the new challenge at Paper Crafting Journey which this fortnight is:

Ribbon or Twine

A nice easy one for me as I use ribbon on (nearly) every card I make.

Warm in the Winter Christmas Card (3)

We are very lucky to be sponsored this challenge by The Paper Shelter who have very kindly given the DT an image to use. I chose the adorable Warm in the Winter and have coloured her in with my trusty ProMarkers.

I have kept the rest of the card quite simple. The patterned papers are (very old) from DCWV (I think). The frame has been cut using a QuicKutz/Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Doily Squares die from green card. The little Christmas Tree Ribbon Buckles are another QuicKutz die. A bit of ribbon, some pearls, glitter , tiny staples and a sentiment from a Hobby Art set and that’s another Christmas Card ticked off the list.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Have a fabulous day

Lisa

7 comments:

Fran said...

Fab card Lisa xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous, adorable image and love the frame.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

May said...

Gorgeous card, Your colouring is fantastic!!! love that image! great colours & design... Love it!!! Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.... May x

Bettina L. said...

Oh my gosh this is really sweet. Love the christmas design with the scene and trees and the bling around the edges. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday and wednesday for some new challenges. Bettina xx

Helen said...

Wonderful card - love the punched border!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Unknown said...

This is so cute, I love the image and pretty papers. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

jenny said...

Beautiful Christmas card.....love the little tree embellishments :)
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

Jenny x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...