Followers

Thursday 4 October 2012

Autumn at Sarah Hurley Challenge

I’ve had a bit of hectic evening, so a little later than planned I’m here to to share my project for the new challenge over at Sarah Hurley Challenge. Emma has set the theme and for this challenge it is:

AUTUMN

Elliot and Daddy 

I couldn’t get my Mojo in gear for a card (my usual make) with an autumnal theme so I decided to try something a little different and I’ve a digi scrapbook layout of a long weekend we took in Wales this time two years ago when Elliot was just 8 months old. It’s one of my favourite pictures of Elliot and Hubby together and that’s what I’m going to write on the little journaling card, once I’ve printed it out!

Everything I’ve used is from Sarah Hurley’s Digi Kit Farmers Market apart from the little wooden tiles spelling ‘holiday’ which are from Scrap Basics Digital Accessories Kit.

You have a whole month to join in with this challenge and don’t forget to pop across to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the team have created.

I would like to enter this layout into the Allsorts Create a Scrapbook Page challenge, hope it counts as mine is a digi page.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

Ps see the post below if you fancy submitting a project for the Sarah Hurley Lookbook Volume2.

2 comments:

brenda said...

Gorgeous colours on your l/o Lisa.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Nicola said...

Great LO Lisa with such a fab photo and wonderful digi design!
Thanks for scrapping with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...