Followers

Thursday 11 October 2012

Add Some Bling at PCJ

Wryn Birthday Card (3) 

Morning all. As you read this I should be having a nice little lie in on my holiday (hopefully Nanny and Granddad will have got up early with Little One). So I have scheduled this little post to share my card for the new challenge over at Paper Crafting Journey which this fortnight is:

ADD SOME BLING

Wryn Birthday Card (3)

I have used a gorgeous image from Tiddly Inks called Wryn Grow a Little Love. She has been coloured with ProMarkers. I used some fabulous papers from Crate Paper Random 6x6 Pad, my favourite papers at the moment I think! I’ve also used some flowers and bling from Wild Orchid Crafts, some ribbon and pom pom trim from my stash, a gorgeous butterfly die from CC Designs, a Sizzix/Tim Holtz Wonky Scallop border die and a sentiment from a Personal Impressions Paula Pascual set.

Please hop over to Paper Crafting Journey and see the rest of the DT’s inspiration.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

so pretty - love the floral DP
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
Lisa x

Claire said...

This is gorgeous Lisa.
C xx

Jenée said...

Lovey card. Such a sweet little image and colored so well. The DP is so pretty. Thank you for joining us this week in the challenge at Flutter By Wednesday.

Chrissy said...

So adorable Lisa, love the beautiful papers and colours, gorgeous butterflies too...

Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays

Luv CHRISSYxx

Céline said...

fab card, love all the flowers
thanks for playing with us at btc&g this month
hugs
céline

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us this time at Diva's
Hugs
Jayne

Kathy said...

So very sweet. Love the colors and your layered butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesdays this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...