Followers

Sunday 11 September 2011

Some Fabulous News to Share…

I’ve been a little busy of late with crafty and non crafty things plus I’m staying with my parents while my hubby is on a walking holiday in Scotland.

He’s nuts to have been out walking this last week in the weather we’ve had here in the UK.  I’ve been a tad worried about him as he’s been staying in a tent and was due to camp again tonight. Fortunately he has seen sense and has booked a hotel for the last night of his holiday, so that’s one less thing for me to worry about.

On a more crafty note, I couldn’t last a whole week week without my craft stuff (especially as I’ve just spent two weeks holiday away from it) so I brought a few bits and bobs with me to my parents.  I had to laugh, my Mums neighbour came round and saw me with my stash set out on Mums dining table and Mum told her that I had brought all my stuff with me…..if only she knew how wrong she was, I think I only brought about a tenth with me…lol.

Anyhoo I’ve been waffling, the wonderful news I wanted to share is that I’ve joined Sarah Hurley's design team and I’m so looking forward to getting started. My first project will be for the next challenge on 22nd September.

If you have time it would be great if you could stop by the other new girls joining me on the DT: Claire, Elaine, Jess and Nikki

I’ll be back later with a new challenge over at ATC Challenge Blog.

Bye for Now

Lisa

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Congratulations on your fabulous news, enjoy.
Hugs
Carrie

Lisa Jane said...

Glad you have been having a lovely time.. and Congrats on your DT post with Sarah ... you will love it
Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...