Followers

Sunday 11 September 2011

ATC Challenge Blog – Challenge 10

I’ve been having another mini holiday (well staying at y Mum and Dads for a week) so have been a little quiet on the blogging front but I should be back to posting a little more over the coming weeks.  It’s time for another challenge over at ATC Challenge Blog and this times theme is:

ANYTHING GOES

(Optional ‘Something that Represents You’ Theme)

UTEE Embelished ATC

I have been having a play with making my own embellishments again (see here) which says a lot about me. I’m not happy using things just as they were intended but like to experiment and have a play. Also the colours and ribbon show that at heart I’m quite a girly girly.

Pop over to the ATC Challenge Blog to have a look and see what the rest of the design team have made.

Items: Card, Mirror Board, Stamp from Inkadinkado, Perfect Medium inkpad, VersaFine inkpad, VersaMagic Inkpad, White, Clear Sparkle and Purple embossing powder and ribbon from my stash.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...