Followers

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Candy Winner

Sorry I’m a little late posting this but we were staying at my parents over the weekend for a birthday BBQ and since we got home yesterday I’ve been trying to get everything sorted, washed, ironed and ready to pack for our holiday.  I can’t wait. We are off on Friday to South West Ireland for two whole weeks of relaxation.  We are going with family so it will be a bit of rest for me as my niece loves to help out with my little one.

Anyhoo…..with a big drumroll….the winner (very scientifically scribbled on bits of paper and pulled from Little Ones sun hat) is……

APRIL TATE

Congratulations April, please email me on lisaandrews79@yahoo.co.uk with your full postal address and I will get your candy posted to you.  Please contact me before Thursday otherwise I won’t be able to post until after my holiday.

Might be back later to share a card I’ve been making for a friend who is about to go on Maternity leave…..if I get the time!

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

yay congrats April.. Happy crafting.. and if i dont get chance again.. i hop you have a wonderful break and the weather is kind to you all
Lisa x

Sara Francina said...

congrats!

April said...

Thanks so much! What a lovely suprise! Will email my addy. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...