Followers

Sunday 28 August 2011

ATC Challenge Blog – Challenge 9

By the time you read this I should be just about reaching home from my lovely holiday and will be dreading the pile of washing and ironing I will have to do – don’t you just hate that after a holiday?

It’s challenge time at ATC Challenge Blog but as I’ve been away I’ve not got an ATC to share. The time the theme is:

ANYTHING GOES

Pop over to the ATC Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team have made.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

April said...

Hi Lisa,
Hope you had a great holiday, I got back from my holiday this morning to the lovely candy you sent me, thanks so much, can't wait to have a play.... but as you say the piles of washing are first job :o(
Thanks again x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...