Followers

Saturday 15 January 2011

New Little Claire Challenge Blog

Little Claire will be starting up a monthly challenge blog on the 5th February and to celebrate they are giving away some fabulous candy. I am already such a huge fan of Little Claire as the quality of their stamps gives such a great stamped impression. In fact belonging to their club means I already own two of the stamp sets in the candy but if I was lucky enough to win I could pass them onto my sister who is also a card maker and scrap booker. I'll also take this opportunity to share with you a card I made using their November Club Stamp "A Little Bird told Me"


Items: Little Claire Stamp Set "A Little Bird Told Me", Paper Cellar Cream Raffia Lace, ProMarkers, Cream card from my stash, Raffia and Memento black inkpad.

PS: I need a rest now...that's two posts in one day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...