Followers

Saturday 18 September 2010

Crafters Companion - Challenge 4

Ooh I have been busy this week, I have managed to make a couple of cards!  I was able to kill two birds with one stone as I was planning to make an 'Aunty' card for baby Elliot to give my Sister-in-Law and then having read the latest challenge was able to use the sketch and my new Popcorn Bear stamp set :)

Challenge 4 Entry
Items: Popcorn Bear Stamp Set, Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad, My trusty ProMarkers, Magenta Stickles, Sakura Gelly Roll Pens, Aunt stamp from a Woodware set, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing Folder, Ribbon from my stash, silver pink and navy card from my stash and a square white card blank.

The other card I made was a 'Sister' card, not sure if it's an easel card, sidestep card or quite what it is as I didn't use a template but instead scored, folded, and cut until I came up with this:
Items: Sugar Nellie Stamp, DCWV Late Card Stack, Sakura Pens, Stickles, Woodware flower punches, Martha Stewart half daisy edge punch, stick on gems,nestabilities, ProMarkers and a plain A5 white card blank.

6 comments:

PatR said...

Love your cards and thanks for joining us for the Crafters Companion challenge. Have you checked out the Beatrix Potter challenge?

Crafting Belle said...

Thanks Pat, I'm going to have a try at the Beatrix Potter challange as well :)

Lou said...

Hi Lisa.
This is lovely! You've used one of my favourite Popcorn sets and I love the pink!!
Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Companion challenge and good luck!!
Lou (DT)

Ginger Claire said...

Hi Lisa, your card is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge. We hope you'll play again next month. Claire xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fab work - thanks for joining the September CC Challenge.

Crafting Belle said...

Thanks all - I'm new to this blogging malarky and it's fab to get your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...