Evening all. I have some super cute inspiration to share this evening using a Conie Fong image.
I have made a cute children’s card using Tori the Dragon – Up:
I thought I would use some colours I don’t normally use, so little Tori has been coloured orange!
And a little bit of no lines colouring on Kraft card as well.
- Image: Tori the Dragon – Up from Conie Fong
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- Green: JG7, LG5, LG3, LG2
- Yellow: GB10, BO4, BO2, GY3
- Orange: CR9, OR3, OR2, OR1
- Brown: TN5, TN3, TN2
- Spots on Dragon: LG3
- Background: TB1, Blender, BG3, BG2, BG1
- Highlights: White ColourBlend Pencil
- Eyes/Balloon Lines
- DP: First Edition Animal Antics 8x8 Paper Pad
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Plain and Pinking Circle Dies and Sizzix Nesting Star Dies
- Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Glitter Glue, Doodling and Crackle Accents
For inspiration from the rest of the team be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.
Thanks for stopping by