Evening all. We have started the month of May with a new challenge over in the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group. And this month we want to see lot’s of Bling.
For my make I just had to use Molly Fairy:
Isn’t she just adorable?
- Image: Molly Fairy from Conie Fong
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- Skin: Illustrators TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8, FS9, DP1, PP2, PP1
- Hair: IG10, IG8, IG6, IG4
- Purple: LV3, LV2, HB2, HB1
- Turquoise: BT8, AB3, AB2, AB1, BT2, BG3
- Blue: TB4, TB3, TB2
- Flowers: BP3, BP2, BP1, CR9, OR2
- Basket: TN9, TN5, TN2
- DP: Lili of the Valley/Nitwit Collections
- Card: Lilac Card, Aqua Bazzill Bling, Neenah Solar White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Joycrafts Butterfly Edge Die and Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangle Dies
- Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley Teenage Girl Sentiments
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Pearl Trim, Doodling and Paper Flowers.
For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.
Thanks for stopping by