Followers

Friday, 17 March 2017

Working Hard

Helga (1)

Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some creations using Design Sheets.

For my make today I’ve used Helga Hippo Design Sheet 3:

Helga (2)

I just love the colours on the paper.

Helga (4)

I’m quite please with how this one turned out, I’m not always great when I have a set of things I have to use.

Supplies:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Love all the elements so much to look at. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card Lisa, such a fabulous design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning Lisa.Adorable image and your design is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Lisa, I love your card this new image is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeeeek, I'm in love!!! Just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog I would love it if you would leave me a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...