Evening all. As we’ve started a new month, we have a new challenge over at the All Dressed Up FB Group. Our theme for the month is 1-2-3, so use 1 of something, 2 of something and three of something.
I’ve used 1 image Gaming is My Life, 2 patterned papers and 3 stars:
Mr 7 and Hubby enjoy playing video games together, so I thought this was a good image to pop on a card for him. I’m getting ahead though as Hubby’s Birthday isn’t until May!
- Image:Gaming is My Life from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir – Original Markers unless mentioned otherwise:
- Skin: Illustrators TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8 & FS9; DP2, DP1, PP2, PP1
- Hair: BG10, BG7, BG5
- Trousers: TB9, TB8, TB4, TB2, TB1
- Hoodie: DR7, DR6, CR11, CR9, CR8, CR7
- Shoes: BG3, BG2, BG1
- TV: IG10, IG9, IG8, IG5, IG4, IG2, IG1
- DP: LC Designs checked and stripy papers
- Card: Red Card, Blue Card, Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Sizzix Star Framelits, Nellie Snellen Pierced Rectangle Multiframe Dies and an X-Cut Corner Punch
- Stamps: Lili of the Valley Block Sentiments and Hobbycraft Alpha Peg Stamps
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Doodling
For more fabulous inspiration please hop across to the All Dressed Up FB Group.
Thanks for stopping by