Followers

Friday 28 October 2016

Poinsettia Flower

Poinsettia (3)

Me again! And this time it’s for the midway challenge inspiration over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog. As always it’s  Anything Goes, but the team are showing some creations using beautiful Christmas Greens & Reds.

For my make today I’ve used the fabulous Festive Christmas Download Collection:

Poinsettia (2)

I have used the leaf/petal image to digitally paper piece the poinsettia flower.

Poinsettia (4)

And I’ve added a bit of shimmer with some gilding wax

Supplies:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

6 comments:

Bev said...

I love the vintage/traditional feel to this Lisa!

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

Love this the die works great with it hugs Aly xxx

Unknown said...

Stunning flower and love the design. x

Karon said...

Beautiful card! Love that poinsettia!

Tracy said...

Wow, love this.
Hugs Tracy x

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Lisa, a gorgeous Poinsettia.
Pauline
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...