Followers

Saturday 3 September 2016

Christmas Lights

Christmas Lights (4)

Morning all. Hubby is off on holiday and my parents are coming to stay, so it’s going to be a bit hectic around here until the children go back to school and we get back into routing.

Anyhoo, today is time for a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge where I’ve picked a theme of ‘Ribbon, Lace or Twine’ and also we have a fabulous sketch over at The Sketchy Challenges. Well it would have been rude not to combine the two.

14022209_10205234486300797_9148954743503494016_n

And as I’m still on a mission to to get ahead on my Christmas cards I’ve used the super fun Christmas Lights to make another card for my pile:

Christmas Lights (2)

I couldn’t resist putting Glossy Accents all over the Christmas lights.

Christmas Lights (1)

Supplies:

  • Image: Christmas Lights  from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Red Card, Green Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies, Punches & Embossing Folders: Spellbinders Plain and Scalloped Squares and Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
  • Embellishments: Ribbon and Glossy Accents

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...