Followers

Friday 8 July 2016

Winston Bear–Heartfelt

Winston Bear Heartfelt (1)_thumb

Hello all. It’s been a bit quiet this week on my little old blog. First a migraine and now some sort of flu thing has made me a right miserable bunny….not even felt like crafting so I know I’ve been poorly!!

Luckily I had this little make all ready just to glue together. And thanks to Mr Paracetamol and plenty of hot drinks I managed to get it done.

Now if you know me you know I could happily sit for hours on end colouring (and I do some weekends) but not everything makes it to a card. This cute little Winston Bear Heartfelt was just too adorable not to get used on a project:

Winston Bear Heartfelt (2)_thumb[1]

I haven’t taken the Animal Class over at Kit & Clowder so instead I thought I’d try using the same flicking technique I learnt for hair in the Skin and Hair Class……I really like how he turned out.

Supplies:

Winston Bear Heartfelt (4)_thumb[1]

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by and if I can can stop coughing and sneezing long enough I’ll try and pop back later with another couple of recent makes that I just haven’t felt up to sharing yet.

Lisa

7 comments:

Bev said...

so much lovely texture in that fur Lisa. Adorable x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Lisa, Winston looks adorable and your design is so pretty.
Pauline
x

Scrappy Scatty said...

sooooooooo adorable I just wanna hug him xx

coops said...

Wow so stunning Lisa.Adorable bear and your design and colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Tammi said...

So, so pretty. Love, Love, Love

Big hugs
Tammi Lynn

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Beautifully coloured xx

Katrina Bufton said...

Fab card, I love the layout and Winston looks adorable.
Hugs,
Katrina x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...