Followers

Saturday 9 July 2016

Princess Chloe

Princess Chloe 2 (4)

Morning All. A very quick post from me as I’m still feeling very ropey.

We have a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and we have  a fabulous theme of ‘Get Krafty’.

I use a lot of Kraft card so this was a good challenge for me but  thought it would be nice to push myself so I broke out the pencils and decided to colour straight on the Kraft.

This is Princess Chloe 2 and I’ve printed her a little larger than normal so I could crop her into a circle:

Princess Chloe 2 (2)

Still practicing my skin and hair with my Prismacolor pencils.

Princess Chloe 2 (1)

Supplies:

  • Image: Princess Chloe 2 from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
  • Card: Kraft Card
  • DP: Nitwit Collections ‘Bonnets 'n Bowties various kits
  • Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Large Frilly Frames # 10, Go Kreate Large Circle Dies, Spellbinders Picot Edge Circles and Magnolia Tildas Lace Border
  • Sentiment: From a Clearly Besotted Stamp Set
  • Ink: VersFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
  • Embellishments: Paper Flowers, Doodling, Glitter Glue and Pearls

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning colouring Lisa, love the gorgeous design too. Hope you feel better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...