Followers

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Molly Swims

Molly Swims (4)

Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! And over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see your makes on the theme of  ‘Summer Sun!

Christy has drawn a fabulous new character Molly and everyone seems to love her. I’ve tagged it #MollyMania hehe!

This card uses Molly Swims, and boy I wish I was headed off to the beach like Molly:

Molly Swims (2)

I treated myself to a few goodies from Live and Love Crafts, including these fabulous chipboard hearts.

Molly Swims (6)

Green isn’t usually my colour, but I am trying to push myself!

Supplies:

  • Image: Molly Swims by Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Black Card, Green Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: Dovecraft ‘Bright Spark’ Back to Basics 6x6 Papers
  • Dies & Punches: Clearly Besotted Birthday word die and Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframe dies 
  • Embellishments: Gems, Chipboard Hearts, Chipboard Border and Alpha Stickers

Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Green isn't my colour either but I am getting better at using it too. Fab colouring, gorgeous card

Christine L said...

Absolutely STUNNING colouring here Lisa.... love your fab card and also wish I was off to the beach with Molly too!

Christine x

JanR said...

Ooooooh, gorgeous colouring! I'm loving those teeny chipboard hearts too!

Jan said...

Your cards are beautiful xx Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...