Followers

Saturday 23 July 2016

Jelly Bug

DSC07057

Happy Saturday Everyone!

A couple of weeks back my blogging buddy Linda asked me if I would like to join the DT at The Sketchy Challenges. I had to think for all of a couple of seconds before agreeing to join a fab bunch of ladies.

Today is my first challenge as part of the team and we have a wonder theme of ‘Summertime’.

I had to use this little cutie from Saturated Canary as she reminds me so much of my littlest one. This is Jelly Bug and I’ve used some nice bright summery colours as well.

DSC07052

And another picture

DSC07055

Supplies:

  • Image: Jelly Bug digi stamp from Saturated Canary
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Blue Card, Pink Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP:
  • Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframes Dies, Tonic Daisy 2 Border Punch and X-Cut Flower Punch 
  • Embellishments: Doodling, Pearls and Tim Holtz Chit Chat Stickers

If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration please hop across to The Sketchy Challenges to see what the other girls have created.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...