Followers

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Elfy Holidays

Elfy Holiday (4)

Afternoon all!  I’m running all behind today, my 5 year old is home from school and has been running a 40 degree fever since yesterday and now I think he may have shared the bugs with me Sad smile

Anyhoo today it’s time for Tiddly Tuesday over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog. We have a new challenge for you and this fortnight our theme is Holly Jolly.

I’ve used Elfy Holidays:

Elfy Holiday (2)

The Christmassy colours are here but I loved these Dovecraft Northpole papers so wanted to add some blue to the image.

Elfy Holiday (1)

And apart from the gems this little beauty is nice and flat for posting. 

Supplies:

  • Image: Elfy Holidays by Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: Dovecraft Northpole Paper Pad
  • Dies & Punches: X-Cut Large Corner Rounder
  • Embellishments: Doodling and gems

Hope you can play along with us and thank you  for stopping by.

Lisa

2 comments:

Jane said...

What a lovely bright Christmas card, great work Lisa

JanR said...

So sweet! Such neat papers too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...