Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Back to School

Morning All.

I’m sharing my September Calendar page over on the Gems of Inspiration blog today. And as my eldest goes back to school on Thursday it’s quite an appropriate theme.

Here it is using  School Girl Chloe:

Supplies:

  • Image: School Girl Chloe from Pink Gem Designs
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Lili of the Valley ‘ Candles and Cake’ 8x8 Paper Pad
  • Card: Kraft and White Linen Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Frilly Frames Dies, Spellbinder Plain and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities, MFT By the Letter Dies and X-Cut Square Punch
  • Embellishments: Ribbon

I’m not sure I showed you my page for August, although I shared it on the Gems of Inspiration Blog. Here it is using Chloe on Swing:

Enjoy your day, we are off on a little day trip to Swindon where we used to live. We are going to do some shopping in the Outlet Centre and also drive by our old house as my eldest would like to see it.

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...