Followers

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Purfect Birthday

Purfect Birthday Wryn (3)

Morning All. We are enjoying our holiday and had a lovely day on Anglesey yesterday. Not sure what we are doing today, but it will probably be something to tire the kids out, lol!

Anyhoo, it’s time for Tiddly Tuesday over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and we have a new challenge for you. Our theme this time around is Paws for Thought and here is my card:

Purfect Birthday Wryn (2)

I have used Purfect Birthday Wryn and was in a completely CAS mood when I made this. The layout was actually left over from another project I was working on but when I printed Wryn out I knew it was perfect for her.

Supplies:

  • Image: Purfect Birthday Wryn  by Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: MME (a scrap but I can’t remember which pad it was from)
  • Card: Burgundy and White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Sentiment: Comes with the image
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies
  • Embellishments: Glitter glue and wooden hearts

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

JanR said...

Loving the cas design! Fab colouring too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...