Followers

Friday 28 August 2015

Foxer Upper Girl

Foxer Upper Girl (4)

Morning all. It’s time for another Fab Friday post over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog but sniff sniff boo hoo it’s my last DT card as our 4 month term finishes now. I’m really quite sad as I have had a wonderful time creating with Christy’s images and the lovely team of girls I’ve got to work with. I just have to keep my fingers (and toes) crossed as I have applied again for the next term.

Just over a week ago Christy teamed up with Paper Crafters Library and to coincide with the feature released a new image called Foxer Upper including both girl and boy images. I created a card using the girl version and was lucky enough to have it shown on the Paper Crafters Library Tiddly Inks Feature.

Here is the tag shaped card that I created, also using a sentiment from the Wryn New Wings set:

Foxer Upper Girl (2)

Right best get back to the house work….Now the builders have gone I’m in a Spring Cleaning mode (just 6 months late lol) and I’m slowly working my way around each room top to bottom including washing all the curtains and linens.

Supplies:

  • Image: Foxer Upper Girl from Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Basic Grey Hipster 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Card: Kraft card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Inkpad
  • Dies, Spellbinders plain and scalloped oval dies, Go Kreate Tag Dies and an X-Cut Square Punch
  • Embellishments: Hessian Trim and Cream Ribbon,

Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

JanR said...

What gorgeous colouring! Fabulous tag. I'll cross my fingers for you too. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...