Followers

Monday 31 August 2015

Danni in a Rainbow Meadow

Danni in Rainbow Meadow (7)

Night All. It’s a late one for me as we were watching a movie. The 2nd Andrew Garfield Spiderman and as I love love love Superhero films I couldn’t possibly do any colouring or blogging at the same time (which is what I do when I’m watching some of Hubby’s more dubious film choices!!!

Anyhoo, back to the point of my post and Make It Crafty are having a design team call for the Make It Colourful team…..and for an addicted colourer like me I just had to give it a go.

The DT Call is on the FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/makeitcrafty/ and here is my card:

Danni in Rainbow Meadow (6)

I’ve merged the background image Rainbow Meadow and the main image Danni's Little Ducks to create a cute little scene. With the proportions I wanted to use the background wasn’t quite wide enough so I extended the hills and clouds out to the edges of the card when colouring.

Supplies:

  • Image: Danni's Little Ducks and Rainbow Meadow from Make It Crafty
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Blue and White Card and Copic X-Press IT Blending Card
  • Stamps: Double Saying Stamp Set from Paula Pascual/Personal Impressions
  • Ink: Archival Cobalt Inkpad
  • Dies & Punches: X-Cut Square Punch
  • Embellishments: Mini Staple

Best get my beauty sleep. Night All and thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...