Followers

Friday 17 July 2015

Owlways Love You

I'll Owl-way Love You (9)

Morning All. Off to watch my little boys first school sports day this afternoon. So need to get myself motivated today.  Roll on next Wednesday when he breaks up for the summer holidays. He’s already told me he would like a PJ day on Thursday and who am I to argue!!

Anyhoo, it’s Fabulous Friday again over at Tiddly Inks and I’m sharing a card made using one of Christy’s newer images Owlways Love You:

I'll Owl-way Love You (2)

Supplies:

  • Image: Owlways Love You from Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Lili of the Valley ‘Promises’ 8x8 Paper Pad
  • Card: Purple and blue card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies, Punches & Embossing Folders: Sizzix Fancy Tag Framelits and a Whiff of Joy Border Die
  • Embellishments: Paper Flowers, sparkly hearts and doodling with a fine line pen.

Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

JanR said...

So sweet! That xo border is really cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...