Followers

Friday 27 March 2015

Sweet Nora

Sweet Nora (5)

Morning all. Early start for me today and for once I’m not going to be decorating! I’m taking a break and heading into the garden as my Dad is going to be helping me to build a raised vegetable plot for me and the children to grown our onions, sweetcorn and other stuff in.

Anyhoo, enough waffle from me. Here is some inspiration using Sweet Nora from Whiff of Joy:

Sweet Nora (7)

I’ve shared this card over on the Whiff of Joy Blog and as today is Colour Me Friday I’ve actually made a note of the Copic colours I used. They are:

  • Skin: E04, E11, E21, Eoo, E000 & R20
  • Lips: E04, R85 & R20
  • Eyes: C7, C5, C3 & B24
  • Hair: C7, C5, C3, C1 & B00
  • Hat & Shoes: R89, R85, R83 & R81
  • Shirt: BV20 & BV0000
  • Dress: G99, G94, YG63 & YG61

Supplies:

  • Image: Sweet Nora from Whiff of Joy 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: My Minds Eye ‘Vanity Fair’ 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Card: Dusky Pink Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Stamps: Make a Wish Stamp Set from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies
  • Embellishments: Gems, Mini Stapler and Doily

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...