Followers

Wednesday 11 February 2015

I’m TWEET on You

Morning All. It’s time for our second Digi Stamp Challenge over on the Little Claire Blog. Our new theme is Love/Romance and the lovely Gill from Little Claire has offered a wonderful prize for the winner of our first challenge…… FIVE Little Claire Digi Stamp images of your choosing.

Here is my card using Birds in Squares:

Birds in Squares (6)

I’ll pop back on later (after the school run) and add a few more details.

Please hop over to the Little Claire blog  and take a look at the cards my teamies have made to inspire you. And if you want to join in you have until 4pm (GMT) on Tuesday 10th March.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...