Followers

Friday 9 May 2014

Father and Kids

Morning All. As you read this we will packing up ready to head home from our little trip, but we have booked quite a late ferry back to Southampton so we can still make the most of our last day here.

It’s time for a new challenge at Jellypark and this time our theme is a super simple…

Use a Jellypark Image

Now the not so simple bit will be deciding which of Claire’s fantastic Jellypark images to choose. I’ve used Father and Kids and the best thing about this image is that all of the proceeds go to the charity Willow. To read more about this click here. Here is my card…

I was a bit last minute making this card for my little ones to give their dad on his birthday, so a quick CAS card. That’s why I love Jellypark images. Claire draws them so beautifully that it doesnn’t matter whether you spend a couple of hours colouring them or a couple of minutes. Mine was the latter this time so please don’t look to closely ;-)

Supplies:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...