Followers

Monday 3 March 2014

Giggle Fairy



Morning All. Hope you all had a good weekend! After a tiring day at the craft show and with the miserable rain outside I spent a wonderful afternoon getting crafty and playing with some of my new stash. I didn’t actually finish a card, just made a good old mess so in true Blue Peter style here is one I made earlier…


This card was my valentines card for hubby and uses the cute Giggle Fairy from Some Odd Girl. He’s not really into pink but he doesn’t mind because he knows I am ;-) I’ve also made my favourite rolled flowers from a circle punch.
Supplies:
  • Image: Giggle Fairy from Some Odd Girl  
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: Crate Paper ‘Random’ 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Card: Pink card from stash and Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Speech Bubbles from Whiff of Joy, flourish die and circle punch
  • Embellishments: Glitter, Hessian, Washi Tape from Ikea, old beads from a broken necklace, gems and doodling with a Pigma Micron Pen
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...