Followers

Saturday 4 January 2014

Top 5 Christmas Cards of 2013

Happy New Year all. Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas? Ours was busy and hectic, but great fun and the children had a fabulous time which was the best part.

Now you may have noticed a lack of blog posts from me during December…well the children and I caught a virus that just wouldn’t go away and it took all my energy looking after them and preparing for Christmas and it really didn’t leave me the time or the energy for anything else.

So in trying to catch up I wanted to join in with Debby from A Scrap Journey with her yearly roundup…

Now like every year I dither and dither some more over my faves but here we go with my top 5 (click on the pictures to visit the original posts):

1. I love Pink Gem Design (especially Chloe and Andy) and this was two images merged together. I was really pleased with my colouring on this one

Chloe and Andy with Snowman (4)

2. This is a Whimsy Stamps digi from Lia Stampz. I was just pleased with how the card came together.

Lia Stampz Snowmen (2)

3. Another Pink Gem Designs image. In October I was lucky enough to be a Guest Designer at I Love ProMarkers and this was one of the cards I made for them.

Snowflake Chloe (4)

4. This stamp set was a magazine freebie. Again it was another card I made for I Love ProMarkers (I think October was my top Christmas Card making month!)

Don Ice Skating (3)

5. And lastly another Whimsy Stamps digi, this time from Crissy’s Digis. I like the unusual colour scheme.

CD Snowman Country Cute (4)

I really am quite indecisive so here are a few more little pictures of some other Christmas cards I made. In truth I made a lot more but I never got round to photographing and blogging them before I sent them ;-)

Merry Christmas Chloe (6)Are You Ready My Friend (1)DS4J Snowman (2)DSC04134Pink Gem Bears (7)Snowman (2)Rick St Dennis Winter Friends (2)Poinsettia (1)KKD Santa Mouse (8)Andy on Sledge (5)Ice Skating Pengy (3)

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh what gorgeous and adorable cards Lisa.
Thank you for joining in My Favourite Five Christmas creations.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...