Followers

Tuesday 23 April 2013

I Smell Spring at Whimsy

CD I Smell Spring (2)

Well this post is a lot later that planned, especially as I started typing it at 8:30am! Had a bit of a hectic day, so just grabbing a few minutes down time before I head to bed and thought I would finish this post.

I have a little bit of Whimsy Inspiratiion for you today and I’ve used one of April’s Digi Release I Smell Spring from Crissy's Digis

CD I Smell Spring (4)

Now the obvious route would have been to make a pink card but I wanted to try something a little different. I’ve had my eye on some baby clothes for Emily that has a navy and lemon colour scheme and it’s so pretty I thought it might look cute on a card as well.

The image has been coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers and the rest of the card is quite simple as the colours are quite striking.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh love the colours - so cute
Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...